Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Lost in Translation



Am bored, got tons of work to do for tomorrow, and what did i do for the past 2 hours? Why, watch "Lost in Translation" on my laptop, of course! Darn you procrastination! Anyway, I wouldn't say Lost in Translation would be the best ever movie that i have ever seen before in my life, but i do think that it is quite an interesting movie, although at the end of it I did sort of have the feeling of "What the hell, so what, is that it?!!". Anyway, i just HAVE to add that i thought Scarlett Johanson looked quite cute throughout the movie. :D *Sigh*. It was interesting to see how life as a foreigner in Japan can be and how lonely it could be being there by yourself. The question of when will Bill Murray actually screw Scarlett Johansson did cross my mind a couple of times as well, although the thought of Bill Murray, erm... let's not go there. But at the end of it, I guess the moral of the story would be that you can find friendship anywhere and in any situations, and from whatever experiences that you go through, its the friendships and relationships that you make that count, and would be what you bring with you into the future and remember. Well, that's what I think.

Like my life in my former workplace. Its not the projects, or the reports, or the systems that I have worked on that I cherish the most from it, but for me, what I would take with me and remember from it all would be the good people (let me emphasize the *good* here) that I've worked with. I would remember more fondly the times we spent together working, or the 2am night shifts where we were working our asses off and with shit loads of work to do but still could find time to monkey around and get everyone laughing just to make sure that the environment is more lively, or even the times that we spent at the mamak at 11pm after we finished work.

Thinking of Scarlett Johansson now... *sigh*

I don't want your history, I don't want that stuff
I want you to shut your mouth, That would be enough
I don't care if you've been here before, You don't understand
Tonight I feel above the law, I'm coming into land
I want your love and I want it now

I know, I'm sad! OK back to work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment