Thursday, October 28, 2004

Best News I've Heard Today



It's been a slow slow day today, but what do you know? Salif Diao might be leaving! Why yes son, please just f*ck off. Please. Best news I've heard in ages. Yes, you really made my day today and I sincerely hope you do eventually leave in January. Actually I am a bit shocked too that there are actually teams interested in signing him, so it would seem!

On another piece of transfer rumour monggerring nugget, it seem that Morientes thinks that Liverpool would be a great option! . Now that is a player of quality that i would not mind seeing coming to Anfield. However, I do have my doubts about this link considering the fact that Morientes would definitely cost a huge amount of hard cash for us to get Real Madrid to let him leave and I just do not see where the money would be coming from. Still hoping, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment