Thursday, October 21, 2004

Happy Belated 1st Anniversary



Dear Blog,

I know this is a bit late, but happy belated first birthday. My, how fast time has past since the my first post on the 3rd of October 2003, suitably entitled "This is my first post". You have been a very loyal servant to me, taking in all my rants and random rambling. My, how much you have changed since the days where you were still using a standard blogger template and serving out text only entries from yours truly. Now, you serve out a healthy variety of hot women with every post and wear a customized template. So, in commemorating your one full year of loyal service to me, with great pleasure, i present to you a new template for you to wear for your everyday tasks of serving out my entries to the average daily hits of 6 visitors a day. I hope you really like it. Also, I have realized that i have been neglecting you these past few months and i haven't been feeding you with new and fresh entries for you to serve out to our one regular reader, yes that's you Sashi, and also not forgetting fresh pictures of hot women as well, but i just have to admit that the workload has been really getting to me lately. So, for that, i present you with a shot of Monica Bellucci from the Matrix series attached with the entry. I hope you enjoy that as well. OK, fyingbananasinkualalumpur, hope to see you soon again. Here's to another year of serving out my entries to the public.

You'll Never Walk Alone,
BrainDead Malaysian

3 comments:

  1. Happy blogging annversary. Here's to what we hope will be many more years ahead! ;)

    Cheers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.. you know, I should be annoyed at the relative unreadability of this new template...

    .. but seeing Monica Bellucci up there - all is forgiven. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hyelbaine: Cheers

    Sashi: Yeah man, i came back to my blog this morning and i thought, oh my god, i need to change the color, and decided to get a more darker orange :D he he he.. nice...

    ReplyDelete