Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Brain dead and in need of sleep



Sigh. What a day. Wake up early for the Olympiakos Liverpool match, and had to go through 90 minutes of absolutely mind numbing football. And to add to that, we lost. What an absolutely sucky result. And to add to that, Machester United won! Six Two! And Rooney scored a hattrick on his DEBUT! Was REALLY not looking forward to going to work today.

Imagine this. I turn on my Yahoo Messenger in the office in Invisible mode (I put it to go automatically to invisi-mode for these sort of situations.. oh yeah, and also so to hide away from some people, but that slight problem has been solved with the new Yahoo's stealth settings and all). The moment Yahoo is up, i get probably a DOZEN offline messages from those human beings supporting that team from Manchester asking stuff like "Are you there?", or "Are you hiding there? Come out come out wherever you are?!!". What the...?!! After an hour or so, i decide to get online and all hell breaks lose. Sigh.

Oh yeah. And don't get me started on the SMSes that i've received today. Luckily my phone can store close to a hundred SMSes although i am pretty sure it was almost full today.

And you know what? I was working hard the whole day to finish my work early today so that I can go home and sleep, and wouldn't you know it, a whole load of work on my desk at precisely 530pm that needs to be sorted out by tomorrow morning. Thank god for a double shot cafe latte. Oh yes. And Charlize Theron as well. Oh well, back to work then son.

Listening to Joss Stone now, really good. Haven't heard her latest album though, but the Soul Sessions CD is perpetually sitting in my CD tray since god knows when already.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Heheh, I know exactly what you mean by the Yahoo Messenger thing - I'm having the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man.. tell me about it... If only i could do that with my MSN.

    ReplyDelete