Thursday, March 18, 2004

Have we turned the corner... AGAIN!!??
Yeap, we won last night alright. 3 - 0 against the all mighty all conquering Portsmouth. Two goals from Owen mind you. Now all i can hear from a LOT of the people is that THIS is the turning point of the season. Come ON man, we have turned the corner so many times, we are probably back at where we started in the first place. We are now in pole position for fourth place?!! After winning against one of the weakest teams in the premiership?! Please!

I actually turned on my alarm to sound at around 4am this morning to watch the game on ESPN. However, come 4am, alarm clock blazing, I just couldnt be arsed to come out of the comfort of my bed and drag myself to watch another 90 minutes of dross. Back to sleep then.

No comments:

Post a Comment