Thursday, March 18, 2004

Should I or shouldn't I?

Am currently wondering whether i should or just should not be bothered to vote this Sunday. The thing is I actually wanted to go and hear some of the talks that are / were to be done by the respective party reps, especially the Keadilan fella who is running for the parliamentary position for my area. However, been rather too darn busy lately, what with going back at 10pm on average and all, and also if i did in fact go home early, I wouldnt know where on earth they actually have any of these talks. I mean, you want me to vote fro you, at least tell me lah where you are having the "ceramahs" or whatever. All i have received from any of them are just a piece of paper from BN with my name and IC and the place where i should be voting. Come to think of it, where on EARTH do BN actually GET my details from?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment