Friday, March 19, 2004

Things I wanna do this weekend

1) Vote. Yes, i do want to vote this weekend. Probably wake up Sunday morning, after my Sunday morning dose of teh tarik and roti canai, probably just drop by the friendly neighbourhood polling center and cast my vote. Just received the manifestos of both the parliamentary candidates yesterday (and it is about time!!) and had a read through. I must say, the for the parliament seat for my area, although the BN fella has been here for a few years already, the opposition candidate from Keadilan looks MUCH more promising if you ask me. *Sigh* if only i went to hear their speeches and all.

2) Sleep. Yeah, i really REALLY REALLY want to just sleep, and then wake up late and bum around the house in the morning to only get up at noon. Sadly, i have just remembered that i have to WORK tomorrow morning, so i guess that's not happening tomorrow. Maybe can be breakfast late on Sunday.

3) Play football. Haven't exercised in a week. I am really looking forward to playing football tomorrow and just running around the futsal courts like a headless chicken. Just need to sweat it out since i have been feeling absolutely lethargic lately. Sad to say as well, me playing football hinges on how fast i can finish off my work on Saturday morning.

4) Need to fill in my income tax form. I THINK it is due soon, if not overdue. The thing is, I just received my EA forms and what nots from my company a few days ago. So it's not TOTALLY my fault if the form is late. Yes, not TOTALLY.

5) I want to watch F1. But this year, my normal kaki-s who go to F1 aren't going. And since i can't find anyone else who is willing to sit by the hillside under the screaching hot sun with me, i think this year i shall watch the race in the comfort of my own home, one the sofa, with the airconditioning turned on, sipping some freezing iced-cold coca-cola light lemon and muching on some junk food, thinking of those people baking in the hot sun.

6) Are they showing the Liverpool match this weekend? We are playing Wolves at Anfield. Another easy 3 points in the bag? Yeah right! Wolves will come to Anfield looking for a win and the y will definitely be a difficult team to beat. However, i hope they can offer some dodgy defending for us to take advantage of, like what Pompey did. Makes life easier for us. Ha ha ha

Now... if only i can think of something to do tonight... hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment