Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What a week it has been

I don't wanna write much here, but there has been so many things to talk about.

First of all, welcome NESV, John Henry and all. Here's to hoping for a better period of ownership in the future. So far they have been sending the right signals and saying the same things. But then again, every one, including me, is cautiously optimistic I would say. Yes, there's a lot of work to do, and the very first thing to think about is...

... whether to keep uncle Woy on board. I mean, I said before that I would give him until Christmas to prove himself, and he himself said "give me 10 games" or something some what like that. But things are not really looking that great to be honest.

I mean, if he can't motivate the team to play in the Merseyside derby, after the club has just gotten rid of the old owners, and to top it all of, in front of the new owners for the first time, then something MUST be wrong somewhere there.

Even his post match comments saying, "this was the best we've played under my reign so far" or something like that just says it all. And that's the problem, it may be good enough for him, but not good enough for us.

Oh well, at least I can still get a smile on the face thinking that John Henry and team did what we all wanted, gotten rid of the 2 old owners, AND made sure they made a loss as well.

It is also interesting to note that when they first got hold of the Red Sox, the sacked the current coach after 9 days. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment