Monday, October 25, 2010

Now that's more like it? Right...?

Liverpool 2 - Blackburn 1

If only we played like that the whole season so far, I honestly wouldn't be complaining even if we were still at the bottom end of the table. I must say, that was an absolute peach of a performance. Well, the first 70 minutes or so I must say. Somehow, with Merieles and Lucas in the middle, Maxi, Gerrard and Cole up front supporting Torres, we were so much better. Closing down the opposition high up the pitch. Good passing play. Looked confident. If only Robinson wasn't having such a spectacular game, the score line would have been much much much better for us. One point to note though. I have to say that Merieles looks absolute class in the center of the pitch.

I know, it is only Blackburn. And they had like a gazillion people injured, or to some extent like that. But that's how we should be playing.

Let's have more of that Roy!

No comments:

Post a Comment