Monday, August 23, 2010

God has it been a while....

Honestly, I totally forgot about this blog completely.

Was just clearing up my laptop and was going managed to bump into my archives of this blog, and decided to check out and see whether it is still up and running, and yes, it IS still up and running.

My last post was in September 2006, that means it's been almost 4 years since I last opened this blog up. Reading through my archives, actually i used to post quite a lot of shit last time didn't I?

Anyway, if anyone even reads this shit out there, updates include me finding a new job again, found someone to spend the rest of my life with, got married to her not too long ago, Rafa Benitez being kicked out of Liverpool, Roy Hodgson coming in, and basically that's just about it.

Anyhow, take care you people out there, who ever you might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment