Saturday, December 18, 2004

Mouth Watering



That's all i can say about the picture above, erm, i mean the Champions League draw. Jose "da man" Mourinho ( I have a new found respect for this man, considering the character he is and also the quotes that gives out. Some of them are just truly classic. I mean, there is just no hating this borderline arrogant ultra confident bloke ) gets his wish for a Barcelona game, Real Madrid gets a game against The 'ol Lady Juve, and Manchester United get AC Milan. This is what the Champions League should be about! Great matchups against quality teams. Also, Liverpool gets a rematch against Bayer Leverkusen. Man, cant wait until Feb. Now, I shall take out my magical crystal ball and predict the outcomes of these matches, starting, of course, with..

Liverpool - Bayer Leverkusen - Liverpool win. Probably a hint a bias here, but who cares.
Chelsea - Barcelona - Tough one. Fancy both teams. But Mourinho just gets the edge here.
ManYoo - AC Milan - Sorry Devils. Two players. Shevchenko. Kaka. Really really can't see you guys beating them.
PSV - Monaco - Quite difficult choice as well, but I'd go for Monaco
Bayern - Arsenal - I think the diving Arses could get through this one
Porto - Inter - Has to be Inter. Adriano it seems, is attracting a LOT of praise for his super human performances. Also attracting Mourinho and Madrid as well.
Werder Bremen - Lyon - Don't know much about these two teams, but i'll probably just say that Lyon will go through since i've heard of them more :P

Oh yeah, and it seems the rumour mill has been going nuts lately of which Striker Rafa will be getting for Christmas. For now, the list stands as Morientes (my personal choice, although he would be cup tied for Champs League which is a major downside), Anelka (would be a good signing, but i just can't accept the prima donna / sulking / wanker-ish behaviour he gets into ), Fowler (!! Damn surprised to read about this. Even came out in ESPN. Could "God" really be coming back. Lack of fitness. Lack of pace. Lack of goals. But I can just see it happening. He comes back to Anfield and revives his career by blasting us to the top of the league. I know I know. In my dreams ), and also a few other Spanish strikers, like Fernando Torres ( highly unlikely. Too pricy I would think ), and that other Spanish basterd who said he wouldn't want to come to Liverpool since he doesn't like the Beatles! What the f**k?!!

Anyway, gotta be going. Laters.

P/S Sashi - Actually I have a few pictures of Sharapova from Vogue magazine, but I dont think I'll put them on here since the aren't particularly "tastefully" done.

No comments:

Post a Comment