Thursday, December 16, 2004

Here's a quickie



Just an update. Yes, to whoever that does care, I am still alive and kicking. So, you don't have to worry anymore. All's well here. Ha Ha.

Been busy with work, that I even dont have time to surf my football news site, let alone update this blog. All I know is Liverpool's been playing good football, but havent been getting the results these past 2 games.

Arsenal and Olympiakos games were brilliant. Haven't been shouting like a mad man and jumping around the house in the wee hours of the morning like that for ages, only to be brought back down to earth by the blue noses. Ah well. At least life is more exciting now.

Has anyone heard the Dave Brubeck Quartet before? I came across the CD "Timeout" last week and it has just not left my CD tray. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

OK, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment