Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Disappointing again

That's all I can say about the performance of Liverpool on Sunday.

Well, at least from what I watched, which was the last 30 minutes of the game. From the reviews I read, Torres looks like he can't be arsed. Probably from the lack of support or any decent service from the rest.
Looking at the starting team line up, with Lucas and Poulsen starting in central midfield, I am not surprised. Such a negative choice of team. But then again, who else was there to play. Cole suspended and Kuyt injured.

On a positive note, Mereiles looked extremely encouraging from what I saw when he came in. I think he should be starting the next game.With Cole coming back, and with Mereiles starting, I would think the team may look better. But then again, the next game would be against the Mancs. Definitely need a win against them to kick start our season.

And how  many times will we be hearing that this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment