Monday, January 24, 2005

Bloody hell now everyone seems to want to leave!

Well, if you read the news that is. Gerrard says, "Get me outta Anfield!". Papers say, "Baros is going to be sold!". What on earth is happening here? And the Baros news. It seems the price quoted is 10 million pounds! Yes, right. Ten feckin million pounds. For the European Championships golden boot winner? You must be f*cking joking! Seriously! Three games lost in a row. Dogged with injuries. And now all our best players are being linked with moves elsewhere? How bloody predictable. Typical sensationalism from the sports journalists there, if you ask me.

However, one news that does disturb me is the news that the Kraft family has pulled out of an investment bid. Now, what I hope happens here is that would mean there would come in for a takeover, as if they don't, we've buggered investment opportunities from Steve Morgan, the Thai PM (which I didn't really fancy anyway), and also the one from GMM Grammy (is that right?). We are in desperate need of some cash injection and I just don't see it coming from anywhere else, if you ask me.

Anyway, here's to the game against Watford. Hope our players turn up for the match this time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment