Friday, May 28, 2004

On Friday.. Time to party...

Its Friday night y'all... another end to another week. Just can't wait to leave the office and head home tonight, and then meet up with some of my mates. Too bad i have to come into the office over this weekend though.. Seems to defeat the purpose of actually waiting for friday night though, but still, it's a weekend and although i do have to be in the office, i can just be a bit more laid back and take my time and do whatever i need to do in my own time. Sweet..

Currently listening to "Craig David - Time to party".. reminds me of my "younger years" and my friday and saturday nights out at Orange Kia Peng. Ha ha ha... Those were the days..

"everybody's feeling right
coz we know it's party night
all the ladies looking tight
wether silk or satin lace or leather
ooh what a sight
here's where the party starts
things can only get better
just make your way onto the dance floor get together
it's the start of the weekend don't waste no time
for tonight is your night

on friday time to party
let me see you swing and sway
let me see you swing
tell me are you down with me
are you with me
are you with me"

Craig David - Time to party

No comments:

Post a Comment