Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Who were playing?
I just wanted to add that i was questioning over the past few days what team actually turned up to play at Anfield last Sunday. I mean the team that i saw was definitely not the normal Liverpool that serves out the normal dross that i have come to expect from our players. I was worried that someone had actually kidnapped the whole team and put in some second rate lookalikes. I mean it wasn't hard to notice that they weren't the ACTUAL Liverpool players, i mean, come on. A Heskey that is actually useful and threads killer passes to help set up goals? An Igor Biscan that plays and keeps a clean sheet? A Risse that doesnt just lump the ball to Heskey? And a Carragher that was actually spotted running PAST THE CENTER LINE?!! *gasp*

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME BACK MY LIVERPOOL?!!!!! I NEED MY DROSS OF BORING FOOTBALL AND THE LUMPS UP TO HESKEY!!! PLEAAASE? Anyone? Please?

Ha ha ha... excellent game over the weekend. If only we could play like that every single week, starting with Arsenal this Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete