Monday, March 08, 2004

Schumi wins again

Again... surprise surprise, Micheal Schumacher takes the pole position on the first race of the season, and then goes all the way and wins it! I lost interest in the race once Kimi's engine went bust not even half way through the race. Come to think of it, if they dont show some MAJOR improvement in the next race, i pretty much doubt they would be anywhere close to challenging for the F1 drivers and manufacturer's crown this year. I mean, judging by their performance during qualifiying, they were just absymal. I think Montoya must be thinking something in the lines of..

"What on EARTH was I leaving Williams to race in this pile of SHIT?!"

As you can see, I am a McLaren supporter, and this week, since Liverpool aren't playing, it just gives me another reason to rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment