Monday, December 29, 2003

Now THIS is useful

Just downloaded this new software blogbuddy which i think is just so damn cool. I got the link from this other blog that i came across just now and decided to download the tool myself and give it a go. So, please do excuse me for having some minor spasms of cheap thrills while i type this blog into this new toy of mine. Its like so darn convienient, since it minimizes into your system tray and can be recalled anytime i have an urge to write something (which is in fact not that often lately). However, i don't think it would appeal to the more "advanced" bloggers out there since you can only perform text-like entries into it. Also, now that i realize it, i don't think i would be able to preview my post before i actually post it either. Oh well, but i guess for my personal use, it should be more than sufficient.

Just decided to come online since they just finished the first half of the Newcastle and Blackburn game which i find myself just mildly interested in. Who decides what games they show on the television anyway? I wonder why they decided to show this one particular game instead of the Liverpool Man City match which one would presume would have a lot more people wanting to watch it? Or maybe not? I guess it's probably because the live telecast games are streamed live from Sky Sports in UK and in UK probably there are a LOT of people who would want to watch Newcastle and Blackburn fight it out at St Jame's Park. Oh well.

My brother just told me that they have an update of the Liverpool match and it seems Liverpool are one down already courtesy of a Nick Anelka goal. Shucks. Oh well.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment